recent posts

Best Whatsapp Status




1) Girls Love is like rain which doesn’t goes up once it falls on the ground.

2) Too much sadness in life so maybe search for happiness.









3) Call me later because Life is not short as you think

4) Those of you who don’t know “laughing out loud” is equal to LOL !!

5) Make sure you give me your Bank code before u die !!


6) Most men uses the word “Finally” after getting divorce!!

7) Speaking is easier than doing in real.

8) Never think how well you have done therefore Just wait for the results.


9) The smart phones are better than girlfriend cuz we can switch it off whenever.

10) Don’t call me then if You are a men !

Best status for love

11) Life is way important than you think therefore you must not left things for tomorrow !!

12) You won’t believe how fast my heart beats when I don’t see you 🙂

best status ever

13) Nothing stays forever on earth but God does !!

14) If you treat me like a girl then I will treat you like my brother 🙂

15) Maybe Motivate only when you find a weakness.

16) Whatsapp bro !!

17) Beat other and be the best but never cheat!

18) Pain gives you a real lesson probably when heart breaks!!

19) I had over billion Pounds today then the alarm destroyed my dream 🙂

20) Bruv type fast because life seems short

21) Even 4G network becomes slower in bad situation !

22) My mind is not dirty but those are my dreams 🙂

23) That wasn’t me but that was my hand (after slapping my brother)

24) Keep moving and also stay active.

25) That moment when no ones replies you back !!

26) Don’t look for happiness in the same place.

27) If you think you can’t do it then you can never do anything in you life.

28) Good Whatsapp status can make others day !!

Cool and Best status ever

29) Don’t forget to skim through your test (maybe a good message for students)!!

30) Sleeping whole day.

31) You have something wrong then you deserve punishment.

32) Bad people always teach you the right lesson in your life.

33) Do what you can and as always try what you can’t do !!

34) We don’t have equal energy but we do have same opportunity.

35) Never forget your history

36) Replace your punch with your slap 🙂

37) Busy under boss’s lecture.

38) Only Girls calls accepted !!

39) Can’t Talk so only speak 🙂

40) Once you fade away as a result then you can’t come back !!

41) Fake friend believe in rumors however the real ones believe in you.

42) Make sure Family is always more important than Friends !!

43) Your lips seems dry so would they like to attract mine.

44) Treating me like a chicken in a company meet – ing.

45) Life is short so STOP waste it reading my Whatsapp status 🙂

46) My haters make me famous and that’s why I love them.

47) Always laugh without teeth so that could make others laugh.

48) Either not available at the moment or don’t like you.

49) Please Turn left, right and left, right 🙂 To get back home.

50) Please Look up, down and on right then left:). If you don’t know what life is yet then

51) Wake me up once you have read Best status ever in this article 🙂

52) Don’t disturb me people because I am falling in love !!

53) Seems like Whatsapp is quick as bullet train!!

54) When heart breaks then you don’t understand what life is.

55) Funny feelings can sometimes make someone cry !!

56) Girls just love Whatsapp because it is FREE!! 🙂

57) People’s love stays the same to those special ones.

58) True feeling are just fake however the love is always true.

59) I have seen many times that the life after marriage is actually boring especially for men!!

60) Phone’s battery is going to run out soon.

61) Most of all I would like to thank my wife for giving me so much love. (another nice excuse to make your wife happy)

63) I don’t need a perfect life because I want a happy and joyful life.

64) Good time comes to those who can wait therefore Always wait !!

65) Don’t trust too while falling in love !!





1.Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.

2.If attitude kills…. I am the weapon of mass destruction…..

3.Itz very easy to defeat someone , but itz very hard to win someone.

4.The Man With BeArD will never Look Weird

5.Life is like facebook. People will like your problems and comment, but no one will solve them 

6.because everyone else is too busy updating theirs.

7.It funny how some people think u hate them, when u literally do not think of them at all.

8.No matter how high waves of troubles are, No matter how hard they hit the coasts of my life.. but they’ll never ever be able to Sink Mountains of my Fight…


9.There is no market for your EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS, just display your ATTITUDE

10.My style is like Amazon.. everyone says “Aur dikhao aur dikhao” ♡♡

11.Always remember, You are bigger than your problems…….

12.If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.

13.I don’t need your attitude I have one of my own

14.Roses are red skies are blue, out of my five fingers the middle one is for you.

15.Having a girl friend is a cute thing,But I’m already committed with my bed and rajai.

16.SINGLE is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on other
Best Whatsapp Status Best Whatsapp Status Reviewed by master all on December 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.